This Twin Sock design is inspired by the colours that are seen during the harvest season. The result is a yarn that knits up to produce a beautiful sock that you'll love to wear. Purchase includes a special Harvest progress keeper.
- two single skeins hand dyed at the same time for matching socks (start at the same end of each skein)
- semi-tonal pattern repeats every 9 stripes
- 80% superwash Merino / 20% nylon blend
- approximately 50g + 50g / 200m + 200m
- fingering weight
- gently hand wash in cold water
- air dry
- may bleed
The following Mini Sock yarn colours complement Harvest to add heels, toes and cuffs: Avocado Green, Brownie, Cake Boss Brown, Dark Orange, Deep Green, Ducky Yellow, Gold Rush, Grape Maroon and Plum Maroon. Please click on the name of the colour to order.
The striping pattern in the sample in the photograph was knit with 2.5 mm needles over 70 stitches.
Great care is taken when photographing our yarns to represent their colour accurately however, the colour may vary from monitor to monitor.
Please ensure that you purchase enough yarn for your project since colours may vary in future dye lots.
Please note: There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact Timber Yarns if you have any problems with your order.