"Marled Dark Green - DK" is a marled semi-tonal hand dyed yarn made from a blend of Superwash Merino and Nylon. This yarn is perfect for socks, sweaters, hats, mitts, scarves, shawls and blankets.
As in any hand-dyed yarn, no two skeins will be exactly the same even if they are from the same bath. Because of this we recommend that you alternate rows when knitting your project.
- DK weight
- approximately 110g / 256m
- suggested needle size 4 - 5 mm
- approximately 4.5 - 6 stitches per inch when knit
- 80% superwash Merino / 20% nylon blend
- gently hand wash in cold water
- air dry
- may bleed
- colours may vary
Great care is taken when photographing our yarns to represent their colour accurately however, the colour may vary from monitor to monitor.
Please note: There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact Timber Yarns if you have any problems with your order.