This Twin Sock design knits up to produce a grand looking sock in blues, greys, burgundy and gold and is named after one of our favourite cities.
- two single skeins hand dyed at the same time for matching socks (start at the same end of each skein)
- semi-tonal pattern repeats every 8 stripes
- 80% superwash Merino / 20% nylon blend
- approximately 50g + 50g / 200m + 200m
- fingering weight
- gently hand wash in cold water
- air dry
- may bleed
The following Mini Sock yarn colours complement Kingston to add heels, toes and cuffs: Charcoal Grey, Deep Blue, Denim Blue, Gingerbread Brown, Gold Rush, Grape Maroon, Grey and Plum Maroon. Please click on the name of the colour to order.
The striping pattern in the sample in the photograph was knit with 2.5 mm needles over 70 stitches.
Great care is taken when photographing our yarns to represent their colour accurately however, the colour may vary from monitor to monitor.
Please ensure that you purchase enough yarn for your project since colours may vary in future dye lots.
Please note: There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact Timber Yarns if you have any problems with your order.